Monday, July 18, 2011

The Dark Academy - message board review


One day I was googling the words "Touch my penis" and stumbled across this message board called "The Dark Academy":

http://thedarkacademy.forumandco.com/forum

After browsing their forums and noticing that the main topics of discussion centered around:

-Alcest
-Penises
-Shining
-Penises
-"Now Playing"
-Penises

I quickly signed up an account and joined them in their penis filled hysteria.

Much to my dismay however I didn't last long (no pun intended of course). While the inner circle of The Dark Academy loved to talk about Alcest, penises, Shining and more penises I much preferred talking about penises and bands nobody's ever heard about. Unfortunately, this seemed to disrupt their groove and got me plenty of heavy handed disapproval, including a comment from a guy named (not his real name, but should be) "ElectronicImbecile" who stated that I should hang myself with my own penis (I think I can do that).

Anyway since I still like to talk about penises I go there from time to time to bro fists, but I don't fuck around in their discussions about Alcest or Shining (two bands, which I am sorry to say, never blew my socks off like they did yours). So if you love penises and bands everybody knows and cheers about because the guy next to him is doing the same thing-


-then by all means, register an account at "The Dark Academy" (ps- If I see you there let's bro fist..... and then talk about my penis).

No comments:

Post a Comment